Sale Sold out
Regular price R 23.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- A hard hat is a type of helmet predominantly used in workplace environments such as industrial or construction sites to protect the head from injury due to falling objects, impact with other objects, debris, rain, and electric shock.
- The Niki industrial helmet offers head protection with added high electrical insulation and strength. This product is manufactured from an ABS plastic which offers excellent protection and rigidity. Air vents can be opened and closed at the top of the helmet with the turn of a hand.
- Security cap with the wording SECURITY embroidered in front.
- A sun hat (also known as the floppy hat, harvest hat or field hat) is a head covering specifically designed to shade the face and shoulders from the sun. The sun hat incorporates a variety of materials and types, including the straw sun hat, pressed fiber sun hat, and the pith helmet (sun helmet).
- A beret is a soft, round, flat-crowned cap, usually of woven, hand-knitted wool, crocheted cotton, wool felt, or acrylic fibre. ... Berets are worn as part of the uniform of many military and police units worldwide, as well as by other organizations.
- A cricket cap is a type of soft cap, often made from felt, that is a traditional form of headwear for players of the game of cricket, regardless of age or gender. ... Sometimes, rather than tight-fitting, the cricket cap comes in a baggy variety, that is always kept in place by elastic.
- A rounded rigid helmet with a small brim predominantly used in workplace environments, such as construction sites, to protect the head from injury by falling objects, debris and bad weather. Also known as the 1858 Dress Hat
Based on 1 review
Most Online Purchases are a frustration compared to the standard set by TakeALot. Your service equals that of TakeAlot. I was pleasantly surprised.