Regular price R 12.95
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. Apply at checkout.Unit price per
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER
Pay 4 interest-free instalments using PayFlex.
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. Apply at checkout.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Provide a degree of eye protection while some forms of welding and cutting are being done. They are intended to protect the eyes not only from the heat and optical radiation produced by the welding, such as the intense ultraviolet light produced by an electric arc, but also from sparks or debris.
- Protecting your eyes, face and neck from flash burn, ultraviolet light, sparks, infrared light, and heat.
Auto Welding Helmet
- With auto-darkening helmets, welders can see clearly while the helmet is already in a down position, so that setting up to weld in a weldment joint can be done with the hood in position. These helmets permit more continuous work, reducing unnecessary stop-and-start time and the need for a welder to readjust a helmet and set up positioning.
- A face shield is intended to protect the wearer's partial or entire face and the eyes from hazards.
Wrap Around Goggles
- Poly-carbonate temples with ventilation. Ergonomic design to fit snug with the face contour. Compatible with respiratory equipment. Can be used with prescription spectacles