Sale Sold out
Regular price R 116.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- dust coat - a loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles. gaberdine, smock, duster, gabardine. coverall - a loose-fitting protective garment that is worn over other clothing.
Polycotton Conti Suits
- Dromex Conti Suit consists of a jacket and pants sold together as a set. These overalls are a strong, lightweight and durable everyday workwear. Designed to protect the user against mechanical hazards such as abrasion. The Dromex Conti Suit is a blend of 80% polyester and 20 % cotton.
Denim Conti Suits
- Dromex Denim Conti Suit is heavy duty and durable and includes industrial denim pants and jacket. ... The collared jacket features an internal hanger loop, a concealed YKK zip closure on the front and slits on the side for a better fit over the waist.
J54 Conti Suits
- The J54 Conti Suit is lightweight, comfortable and breathable. Designed to provide the user with comfort especially when working in hot and humid environments. The 100% cotton satin weave finish, natural fibre construction of the J54 makes it breathable and durable.
Acid Conti Suit
- It is a strong, heavy duty and durable work garment. Designed to provide the user with protection against acid splashes and mechanical hazards such as abrasion and tears. The acid suit is a blend of 80% Polyester and 20% Viscose. Benefits of this garment include sturdiness and colour fastness of the polyester.
- A boilersuit is a one-piece garment with full-length sleeves and legs like a jumpsuit, but usually less tight-fitting. Its main feature is that it has no gap between jacket and trousers or between lapels, and no loose jacket tails.
D59-Flame Retardant Conti Suit
- Dromex D59 flame and acid treated jacket and pants protect the user from the hazards of accidental flame contact and acid splashes. ... The flame and acid suit features high vis flame retardant reflective tape on arms and legs for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.