Painters Masking Tape
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. Apply at checkout.
• Professional indoor applications in conditions not exceeding 80ºC for 30 minutes, for high temperature tapes
• General purpose tapes not to exceed 60ºC
• Ensure all surfaces are dry & dust-free BEFORE applying masking tape
• Masking Tape contains a pressure sensitive adhesive and should be rubbed down to ensure proper adhesion onto the substrate below
• If left on certain surfaces for extended periods, the tape’s adhesive can transfer onto the surface and will become difficult to remove
• Store tape in a cool, dry and dark place